Cellular therapeutics like CAR-T have revolutionised cancer treatment and hold immense promise in other areas of unmet medical need. Developing a new therapeutic cell line is no small task and requires the design and tracking of molecular tools, viral vectors, pluripotent stem cells and more. With projects spanning weeks and potentially multiple scientists, how can teams keep track of all inputs that go into developing new therapeutics? How can they trace back experimental steps to learn and build improvements?
In this FREE webinar, we will describe how PerkinElmer Informatics’ BioELN accelerates scientific discovery of cellular therapeutics by capturing the entire workflow to accelerate cellular therapy discovery.
What you will learn:
- Learn about streamlined workflows to capture and share all data in a typical biologics discovery workflow
- Learn how BioELN can deliver functionality beyond a traditional ELN
- Learn how researchers can document designs, register an array of molecular modalities, and assess sequence activity relationships
- Dr. Christof Gänzler, Product Marketing Manager Biology, PerkinElmer Informatics
- Dr. Larry Mulcahy, Product Manager, Biologics PerkinElmer Informatics